By staying abreast with the latest birthing techniques and infrastructural developments from around the world, Dr. Rita Shah has been able to bring about positive changes in techniques of pre and post-natal care among mothers, family members and even medical teams involved in the birthing process.
Over the years, as a top Lamaze consultant in Mumbai, Dr. Rita Shah has travelled across various birth centres around the world to exchange views and return with key insights for the benefit of bringing positive attitude shifts in how pregnancy and motherhood is handled in India. Some of the birth centres she has visiting include –
- Methodist Women’s Center, Methodist Healthcare System, San Antonio.
- Real Birth Centre, New York.
- St. Luke’s Roosevelt Hospital, New York.
- Evanston Hospital, Chicago.
- Madison, Tennesse
- North Western Memorial Hospital, Downtown Chicago.
- Active Birth Centre, London.
- Mount Elizabeth Hospital, Singapore.
- Magee Women’s Hospital, Pittsburgh.
- Virginia Common Wealth University.
- Global Maternal/Child Health Associaition, Wilsonville, USA.
- Baylor Hospital, Dallas.
- Diane Kutter, West Michigan.
- Nadi Wellness Centre, Queenstown, New Zealand
In addition to this, as a certified Lamaze consultant in Bombay, she has also served expecting mothers from over 30 countries across the world. Over and above looking after couples within Mumbai, Dr. Rita Shah has had the opportunity to coach parents-to-be from other parts of India and around the world.
Her clientele extends to celebrities, VIPs, as well as foreign nationals from all over the world. Besides India, Dr. Rita Shah has had the pleasure to coach parents from –
Find out more about signing up with Nine Months Pregnancy and get coached under Dr. Rita Shah through our Online Programs by clicking here.